quinta-feira, abril 30, 2009

1014. AniDiFranco - So Much Shouting So Much Laughter


I was over at Paddi's a few years back and I saw this cd and said something, she replied "Take it" - she's sort of over Ani and I can understand why... my tour with her ends here too. This double live cd captures her early favorites with her newer stuff and the results aren't bad - there's less giggling and more ranting - and many of the songs have been reconstructed for the live setting... still this is for serious fans only.

6.9 out of 10

2 Comments:

Blogger Paddi said...

Um, are you sure this wasn't the CD you gave me and then decided to keep?

I agree that the giggling is annoying. The weird thing is, I still have so many of these songs memorized. Even though I haven't heard them in more than a decade. Untouchable face is a good one. I can recite it for you. Line by line. Bizarre.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

Nope, you gave it to me, it was with your other cds!

12:52 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home