segunda-feira, julho 07, 2008

759. Dead Can Dance - Toward The Within



Granted this has Lisa Gerrard in it but it's still wtf was I thinking moment... not that any of it is bad, by no means, but it's just not what I'm really into... not even a little. DCD on this live disc are mixing middle eastern vocal rhythms, with keltic sounding instruments and new age speak.

It also shifts to some basic folk/classic rock songs like "I Can See Now", "American Dreaming" and "Don't Fade Away".

For lunch I had a lot of baba ghanoush - that coupled with Dead Can Dance has me feeling a bit ill.

3.9 out of 10

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

Doesn't this one have "I am stretched on your grave"? It's one of the most depressing songs but I always listen to it twice. Even when Sinead sings it.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

Yeah it does bum me out - Sinead's version is a tad better though...

11:33 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home