segunda-feira, outubro 16, 2006


Welcome to the slightly new and not improved "WIFHM" blog. Why the new look? Well as you can tell by the photo above we have reached the halfway mark of my collection (see callout #1). In the last two years I have managed to get rid of, or temporarily displace, a solid number of discs (see callout #2). I can't promise that I am going to pick up the pace, but I am going to try, mainly because I can't afford to take another two years to get through the rest (see inset #3).

At a snails pace,
Jason

4 Comments:

Blogger daniel bellury said...

you and me are hanging out at a snail's pace. lame. gonna review that station myth record or what?

9:49 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

hey hank - we do have to hang - hangin' with hank. To answer your question the genre for the Myth record has already passed but it will be reviewed once all genres have been completed and I revert to reviewing new releases, like yours, that came after there very own genre was reviewed. Wow that was wordy and poorly composed. Rules man, who makes up this shit?

10:24 AM  
Blogger daniel bellury said...

what genre is the station myth? i'd like to know.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

Well, although not completely accurate, I would place you guys in "NYC garage rock" mainly because, well you'll always be a NYC band to me. Yes I know of the band's Atlanta roots, blah, blah, blah - but your first show was here - so home is where the amps are. Here's the company you'll be keeping:
"NYC garage rock"

9:52 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home