sexta-feira, julho 28, 2006

523. Cousteau - cousteau

523.Ccousteau
523.Ccousteau,
originally uploaded by jrd550.
My very good friend Ellen once used a song by Costeau on a mix - an office mix to be exact if I'm not mistaken and not an official mix (as in the official mix that's taking place tomorrow!). Anyway, I'm a sucker for soul. Real soul music. Therefore I also have a soft spot for quasi soul, or neo soul - whether it be Greg Dulli or Antony and the Johnsons, whatever, I dig it. So I picked this up based on that on track I heard from EJ and the album is decent. It could have been very bad, but for the most part the band manages to not go beyond that line I was talking about earlier. Side note, this thing is in the wrong category.

6.6 out of 10

How Will I Know
Last Good Day of the Year