segunda-feira, julho 10, 2006

521. Spain - she haunts my dreams

521.Sshehauntsmydreams
521.Sshehauntsmydreams,
originally uploaded by jrd550.
So I heard "Nobody has to know" on a sampler cd that came with an issue of CMJ ages ago. I liked it, mentioned it to my then girlfriend that I liked it and she, out of the blue, bought the cd for me, which was a very sweet gesture. Girls who buy you cds are keepers, especially this one. Anyway, the album is a tad better than their debut - the songs are a little tighter, but looser if that makes any sort of sense - i guess what I am trying to say is that they feel a bit more thought through - I like how the track below doesn't really seem to end, as if the situation is unresolved.

6.5 out of 10

Nobody Has to Know

5 Comments:

Blogger Krn said...

Again, thanks for the dl. What issue of CMJ were they on? Are there any issues of CMJ that you really really want? I've been getting it since 98 or 99 and kept all of them and they just seem to be collecting dust...

I'm not much of a fan of the magazine anymore - I rarely find anything I'm willing to purchase after listening to the CD.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

Oh this was ages ago - like 99 or something... I stopped subscribing after 3 years or so - now with mp3 blogs I'm surprised the mag even still exists.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Krn said...

It does exist still. A boyfriend renewed my subscription for another 3 years 5 years ago. They just keep sending them to me and they suck ass. I think I'm the last person with a subscription.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Krn said...

Do you still have your hotmail account? I sent an email there with a link I thought you might enjoy based on your profile info.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

I did get it thanks!!! Very entertaining and the site was well designed too... I am going to do a couple of quick posts on here then revamp the site.

7:02 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home