segunda-feira, junho 26, 2006

518. Japan Cakes - the sleepy strange

518.JPthesleepystrange
518.JPthesleepystrange,
originally uploaded by jrd550.
I found out Friday night that this band is from Athens, GA and it sort of makes sense now... a lot of the album sounds like the front porch, or at least what I would imagine one to be like in Athens. But it's a boring front porch that's pleasant but never eventful. Meadows likes this band, I think, and I took a chance on it based on his liking. It's decent but not great. Oh, and it's all instrumental.

4.5 out of 10

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

No,sir. 10 out of 10. An aquarium is "uneventful" but its still cool.

i love "The Sleepy Strange"

12:00 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

fair enough, I'll check out "the sleepy strange"... thanks for the comment.

6:42 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home