sábado, abril 22, 2006

513. Tortoise - tnt

513.Ttnt
513.Ttnt,
originally uploaded by jrd550.
For some reason I can't get motivated to write about this album, so I'll make it brief just so I can get past it. TNT is more focused and 'song' oriented than 'millions now living' was - the disc does still have moments of jazz meanderings but they are more riff based and less ambient. I remember really likeing this cd when I got it but again a lot of these were used as a backdrop to some radio/tv show, and once that happens they just aren't as special anymore.

7.8 out of 10

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

shmeder sent me your way thinking you could give me some ideas of things to do in NYC. what can't i miss? what should i skip?

4:23 PM  
Blogger Krn said...

I liked those pics you had up! I know - they don't belong here but the pudgy faced Robin was great!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

thanks - the first one I found on flickr but the second are actually my friend's friends kids - wasn't that the chubbiest face you've ever seen! I'll be dressing my kids up all the time.

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

You are one sick...

1:14 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home