domingo, março 19, 2006

498. Sublime - second-hand smoke

498.Ssecond-handsmoke
498.Ssecond-handsmoke,
originally uploaded by jrd550.
I hate reggae. Well hate is a harsh word - I strongly dislike it. I have this cd for one reason, and Meadows can back me up on this: Doug. He really liked this band so I thought maybe there was something there that I just wasn't hearing - granted the cd does have maybe three interesting moments that last about 20 seconds each but outside of that the disc is bad on so many levels. Has anyone seen Doug King?

1.6 out of 10

5 Comments:

Blogger Krn said...

The fact that any label ever signed them offends me. I can't even express how much I loathe this band.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

If you like it so much you can buy it off me for a nickel - I'm getting rid of it either way. And Meadows we all know you're a junkie.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Krn said...

I don't know what to say about being blessed by God. Huh. No random person has ever done that to me before. Do I say thanks? Are you some sort of weird Bible thumper? If yes, then ick, no thanks, if no, then thanks for the blessing.

Here are some lyrics that just popped into my head for no reason and I have to share them with someone because this song gets stuck in my head more than I like it to:

Strumming my pain with his fingers,
Singing my life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song,
Killing me softly with his song,
Telling my whole life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song ...

I don't get the Fugees version stuck in my head - I get the original Roberta Flack. I'm a lucky girl!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

He is a weird Bible thumper and part time junkie. I think his armpit is 'icky', look at this photo:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5764/1253/1600/3.jpg

6:36 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

respect my reader(s) ass munch, don't be rude.

6:43 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home