domingo, março 12, 2006

494. The Chap - hats off to dror frangi

494.TChatsofftodrorfrangi
494.TChatsofftodrorfrangi,
originally uploaded by jrd550.
I first heard of the Chap off of a music blog and immediately feel for their single 'i am oozing emotion' - so I ran off looking for this ep in hopes of including the track on my mix at the time... I found it and the ep is half good. 'Oozing' is a solid track as is '(Hats off to) Dror Frangi' but both 'My my Rock and Roll' and 'Emerson, Lake and Palmer' are instrumental nonsense. Also, this cd is in the wrong section.

6.5 out of 10


Oh, and I hate to send you to MySpace but the band has their track up on there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Krn said...

I listened but I'm not sure yet. They remind me of something but I just can't put my finger on it.

11:07 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home