sexta-feira, fevereiro 24, 2006

490. Matthew Sweet -sick of myself

490.MSsickofmyself
490.MSsickofmyself,
originally uploaded by jrd550.
"Sick of Myself" was the first Matthew Sweet track I ever heard and it still holds up very well - and why? Because it's catchy, sweet and very sincere... he communicates the best part about being in love (I think): when looking at the person you're dating you can't figure out how you got so lucky to be with someone so great and cute. The bside sort of sucks.
Sick Of Myself
7 out of 10

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

This was the first Matthew Sweet song I ever heard...and I've loved it ever since.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Krn said...

I think you may have mentioned this before... How many CDs do you own? Just curious.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

Hey, I'm about a couple hundred short of my halfway point, so I'm getting closer but I need to start picking up the pace here in a serious way... or hire someone

5:00 PM  
Blogger Krn said...

1200 is a ton!

7:04 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home