quinta-feira, janeiro 26, 2006

474. PUSA - presidents of the united states of america

474.PUSAself
474.PUSAself,
originally uploaded by jrd550.
This album is classic chad/doug/jason era... not that we listened to it that much (I actually recall listening to it only once with them), but it was when we were at the height of our slackerness if that's a word. PUSA are a three piece featuring the drummer from Love Battery that I covered back in the grunge section. All in all this isn't a bad debut - the songs are funny, or at least amusing at times - and song wise the trio pull off enough changes to keep you interested. Features their big hit 'Lump'. Oh, they also cover 'Kick out the Jams' which has to be the most covered song in the world - I like the song but never understood why bands love it so much. I remember hearing the original off of Sarah back in high school and I wasn't impressed then either,
Body
7 out of 10