quinta-feira, janeiro 19, 2006

472. Mates Of State - my solo project

472.MOSmysoloproject
472.MOSmysoloproject,
originally uploaded by jrd550.
Joe introduced me to these guys. I like them, I wish I could say I love them, but I can't. What makes them unique also makes them tough to listen to for too long. A guy, a girl, a drum kit and an organ. They pull off some great fun tracks with such little, but I just can't do it all the time. Thankfully the album is short, and works best on a sunny day while you're getting ready to head outside.

Sam, from the mix club, did a video for them along with his brother, Mike G.
Sammy G's and Mike G's video off of 'Team Boo' the MOS next album

6.5 out of 10

2 Comments:

Blogger Krn said...

Fantastic video!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

They are a dynamic and talented duo. Sam is finishing up his latest feature:

http://www.brunomovie.com/

7:55 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home