quarta-feira, junho 29, 2005

333. Maritime - glass floor

333.Mglassfloor
333.Mglassfloor,
originally uploaded by jrd550.
There are two things I can't argue with - pickles and perfectly crafted pop. I again, suffer from some sort of camaraderie with band members - I'm incredibly happy that these musicians are continuing their careers together. I always liked Promise Ring and loved the Plan, but it wasn't until this album came out that I realized how brilliant of a songwriter Davy is - I feel like he could bang out these songs out all day long - while riding up an escalator, waiting in line to get a cup of coffee or on the phone with his dad. Interesting too how ANTI didn't like the album and gave it back to Maritime to do with it as they pleased, later of course finding a home on The Plan's old label de Soto.
I'm Not Afraid

9 out of 10