terça-feira, junho 07, 2005

323. Pedro the Lion - achilles heel tour

323.PTLacillesheeltour
323.PTLacillesheeltour,
originally uploaded by jrd550.
I hate to complain especially when something is free. This came off the official PTL site, a gift from Bazan. Though it is loaded with 22 tracks, David seems to sleep walk through most of the set - as if the band is playing too quickly or his mouth is suffering from a dental numbness. I know that the legible slur/mumble is part of his style, but at this show he seems unenthused and sloth like. Normally I love cover songs, obessively tracking them down - needless to say I was let down by the version of 'let down'. It was to be expected since it is my favourite Radiohead tune and probably the most perfect song ever recorded. But I still want to see them live.

6 out of 10