sexta-feira, junho 03, 2005

320. Pedro the Lion - bumbershoot seattle sept.1999 (bootleg)

320.PTLcrocodilecafeseattlesept1999
320.PTLcrocodilecafeseattlesept1999,
originally uploaded by jrd550.
I got this off of www.indiepoplive.com, I'd link you to it, but it's gone. At one point I went crazy downloading bootlegs. Fucking nuts. If you have the time and patience I recommend www.furthurnet.com, and download anything that says soundboard, and you'll be pleasantly surprised. Anyway, I got rid of a lot of stuff, and only kept boots of high quality. I kept this because it was off of one of my favourite PTL albums. David plays an intimate, quiet show and the quality is so good it does sound like you are there, with all the imperfections and poor audience participation. At one point the sound even switches between instruments, playing only the drums then the bass, etc... anyway it is the perfect companion to 'Winners never quit'.

8 out of 10