quinta-feira, abril 07, 2005

260. And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - source tags and codes

260.AYWKUBTTOTDsourcetagsandcodes
260.AYWKUBTTOTDsourcetagsandcodes,
originally uploaded by jrd550.
I remember being in love with the band's name and very impressed with the album. I still feel the same way. I am not sure what is missing from this record that would make it a 10 - what's keeping it down is what makes the albums so strong - great production, not sticking to a particular genre all the time, strings, different vocal styles littered throughout. Despite all the different storytelling that takes place, it ends up making a great, solid 'read' that you just have to give credit to. I used to listen to this on my discman right when I moved here, freelancing at BW and living in NJ - when everything seem fucked up with no end in site. Also for some odd reason, I have no desire to go out and pick up the new record.
it was there that I saw you
9 out of 10

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

here's what other people have to say about this, too:
http://www.themorningnews.org/archives/opinions/and_you_will_know_us_by_the_trail_of_dead_source_tags_codes.php
(can you link on to that?)

5:47 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home