quarta-feira, março 09, 2005

232. Shudder To Think - pony express record

232.STTponyexpressrecord
232.STTponyexpressrecord,
originally uploaded by jrd550.
I always want to love this album. Everything about the band is great; they are Dischord alumni (chad would go on and on how they and Jawbox had to have a talk with Ian), their odd song structures, unique vocals, they even dressed really well which wasn't the trend in 94'... but the album just never takes off with me. The songs just never settle in, but that's part of their charm I guess. Still I get what they were trying to do and appreciate it. I am posting X-French Tee Shirt below since it is the best known track off of the album and the most accessible.
X French Tee Shirt
>7 out of 10

1 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

thanks charlie, comment noted. I'll ask chad to burn me a copy of one of those three discs... you should also post a topic about the search for the grail in Hollywood, e.g. Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Indiana Jones and the last crusade, DaVinci Code...

9:22 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home