domingo, fevereiro 06, 2005

207. Filter - short bus

207.Fshortbus
207.Fshortbus,
originally uploaded by jrd550.
It's funny how it wasn't just too long ago that if you were curious about a band the only thing you could do was buy the cd - no mp3's to download, couldn't make a copy from a friend, you were at the mercy of your local radio stations and MTV. Well I was curious about these guys, hadn't even heard a song and so I bought it. Filter doesn't produce an original sound but a couple of these songs do have some great memories attached to them of my summer in 1995. 'Hey Man' is a decent track, I really like 'Under' and Chad loves that song with the lyric 'watch your back I got mine'. Short of the memories there is nothing to write home about here. And as we all know the band became progressively worse.

6 out of 10