quarta-feira, janeiro 26, 2005

193. Korn - life is peachy

193.Klifeispeachy
193.Klifeispeachy,
originally uploaded by jrd550.
okay - I guess I have a lot of explaining to do. I blame Nick, Nick Pisani. I guy I used to work with who loved these guys. We went to Lolapalooza and saw James, Korn, Tricky, Tool and Orbital, and some other bands I can't remember. The show wasn't bad especially for a daytime gig, the band had a lot of energy and the fans were rabid. So I picked this up as a memento. Bad move. They did start the genre but the stuff just isn't that great (also cause the genre sucks), the only decent band out of that whole lot are the Deftones.

2.5 out of 10

1 Comments:

Blogger Krn said...

A little known fact about me:

In the early 90s my nickname was Korn (and still is with that group of friends). It somehow came from a ton of pot, x and rohypnol. My friends would get tired of pronouncing my giant 2 syllable name (Karen) so it just came out Korn and it stuck. I'm ok with it as long as people don't think I'm a fanatic of the actual band.

12:37 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home