domingo, agosto 22, 2004

22. Pearl Jam - vitalogy

22
22,
originally uploaded by jrd550.
'restless souls, enjoy your youth'. I remember seeing Pearl Jam on saturday night live and they played 'Not for you' - at that point I was dying for this album to come out - and when it did I remember thinking the songs on the album didn't really congeal to well, and I still feel the same way - I never understood the point of recording, let alone including 'pry, to' , 'bugs' or 'hey foxymophandlemama, that's me' - 'nothingman' and 'better man' are a bore - with the exception of 'Not for you', 'Last exit', 'Tremor Christ', 'Corduroy' and 'Immortality' the album really isn't necessary. Great packaging though.

6.5 out of 10

1 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

first: you are the seventh son of the seventh son. how many times do I have to tell you that? Secondly: the album may be about the band 'fragmenting' apart but it still doesn't make the shit sound good.

10:59 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home